PREPARING YOUR INTERIOR SPACE FOR THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS.
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but for many, it’s also one of the busiest. Between gift buying, food preparing and party attending, we still need to find the time to transform our homes into an exciting wonderland.
Don’t get yourself worked up over this year’s festive decoration; instead take inspiration from we the interior experts(simplinteriors school of interior design) and style the perfect dining table, accessorize a beautiful festive lounge or put the finishing touches on your tree or wreath. Explore our fabulously on-trend Christmas decorating ideas below…
Simplinteriors School of interior design and entrepreneurship which is one of the top interior design schools in Lagos Nigeria helps people achieve their interior design dreams. We will continue to offer credible help to people achieving more, in interior designs. So why don’t you to take advantage of this beautiful opportunity and contact us today and become one of the top professional designers from one of the best schools in Lagos, at 71 Falolu off Akerele, Surulere.
Always have a plan before you start any interior design or project. If you don’t have a complete idea of what you want, you will end up changing your mind halfway through the process:
- Make your interior design enchanting by color coordinating the holiday and tree decorations with existing home decor. There is nothing wrong with color coordinated wrapping papers to go with the entire look.
- Invest in great lighting options, including ceiling lighting, floor lamps and table lamps. It takes a space from boring to “decorated” beautiful!
- Keep it simple. Simple items which are easy on the eye and easy on the budget become glorious when used in repetition. We will call this a “controlled version of more”.
- Keep the sentiment of the season at the core of your holiday decor. The holiday season is about joy and seeing the beauty in all things around us. The true decorations are the people in your lives and around your table; wrap them in a box of acceptance, a sprinkle of humor all tied up, with a big bow of love.
- DON’T be afraid of making a mistake. It’s part of learning. We all do it!
- Use a “connecting color” to help connect the interior designs from room to room in a house. It could be a living room is decorated with red and green and then, a touch of red and green in the hallway, and red hairs in the dining room. Think about how you can help the design flow through the home.
- Follow your own designed personal style. Only buy what makes you smile. Don’t buy something or paint a room red because you think it is trendy or your best friend did it. Stick to what you like and curate your own look. It will always be in style.
- And finally, make sure whatever you design, makes you happy!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Advance!
If you need any other advice on how best to showcase your home, design or decorate it, SIMPLI walk into our office with the address above, and settle all your interior space’s consultation.
For more information on how and where to get exclusive and extensive interior design training, kindly visit one of the top interior design school at SIMPLINTERIORS SCHOOL OF INTERIOR DESIGN AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP @ 71 Falolu off Akerele, Surulere Lagos, Nigeria.